About Amãna Takaful CSR - Amãna Takaful Cares
- Interim Report 31.12.2012
- Interim Report 31.03.2013
- Interim Report 30.06.2013
- Interim Report 31.12.2013
- Interim Report 31.03.2014
- Interim Report 30.06.2014
- Interim Report 30.09.2014
- Interim Report 30.06.2015
- Interim Report 30.09.2015
A keystone of Amãna Takaful is community, therefore it is a given that caring for our community is one of our main priorities.
After nearly 10 years of carrying out operations in Sri Lanka, a management decision was taken to streamline and formalise our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities under the banner, “Amãna Takaful Cares”.
At Amãna, caring is not just the fulfilling of an obligation or responsibility; it is our corporate bliss.
What we do
Amãna Takaful Cares focuses its activities on health care, education and children. With these concerns as guideposts the following programmes were developed, in the hope of uplifting the lives of the less fortunate in rural areas:
- Enhancing the educational standards of children in rural areas
- Guiding street children towards education
- Developing of health care facilities in rural areas
- Economic assistance to the less fortunate
How does it operate
Our CSR programmes each bear the hallmarks of the Takaful concept.
We partner with local organisations and charities which are located close to our branch sites in order to facilitate coordination and monitoring, for the most effective utilisation of proceeds. Further we attempt to utilise the funds collected from a certain branch to benefit the communities within that area—this leads to a truly community based approach to social responsibility.
How do you partner
Our customer care officials will be delighted to help you with assisting your community. Each branch has a selection of collection envelops which can be filled and dropped into a secure collection system.
Customers can also suggest worthy causes and the company CSR team will evaluate these requests based on merit and feasibility.