Why Business Cover?
Business Cover provides comprehensive insurance solutions for you, your business and your employees.
Key element of this cover apart from others is to ensure Income Continuity, Financial Commitment or Relocation expenses *following total destruction of the insured property.
The cover is designed to also indemnify you following a loss and/or damage to your business property due to Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Flood, Natural Perils, Burglary and etc. Further your business is covered against incidental risks to your trade such as loss of cash whilst at safe and transit, liability towards third party due to a bodily injury or property damage and workmen compensation.
The policy is also extended to offer tailor-made covers such as Spoilage of frozen foods due to power failure at a grocery store, Food Poisoning cover for Restaurants, Injury to public at a hardware shop during loading or unloading goods and also Pharmacies Legal liability to third party.
Business provides cover against
- Fire and lightening
- Malicious damage
- Aircraft damage
- Impact Damage
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks or pipes
- Cyclone, Storm, Tempest
- Flood damage
- Natural perils
- Burglary and/or Housebreaking (Contents)
Further extended to cover
- Removal of debris
- Architects, Surveyors and Consultant Engineers fees to repair the damaged building.
- Public Liability.
- Workmen compensation insurance for 3 employees.
- Loss of cash in safe / money in transit.
- Loss of cash in drawer (During working hours).
- Personal accident covers for insured, Partners & Employees up to a maximum of 5 persons.
- Cost of legal fees.
- Accidental breakage of fixed glasses of the building.
- Income continuity cover
- Financial commitment cover
- Re – location expenses cover
Extended covers specific to your business
- Restaurants – Food poisoning
- Textile shops – Accidental breakage of showcase glass
- Grocery stores – Spoilage of frozen foods due to power failure
- Pharmacies – Legal liability towards third party
- Hardware shops – Injury to third party during loading or unloading.
Optional covers include
- Name board and sign board cover
- Fire damage due to electrical surge
- Glass breakage cover (Insured owner building only)
- Workmen compensation covers to employees in excess of 3 persons
- Strike, riot and civil commotions
For more details please call us on 0117 501 000 or visit one of our nearest branch.