- Interim Report 31.12.2012
- Interim Report 31.03.2013
- Interim Report 30.06.2013
- Interim Report 31.12.2013
- Interim Report 31.03.2014
- Interim Report 30.06.2014
- Interim Report 30.09.2014
- Interim Report 30.06.2015
- Interim Report 30.09.2015
We are Sri Lanka’s pioneer and leader in Takaful, a concept of insurance that is growing rapidly world over. Amana Takaful, over the last 17 years, has established a Takaful footprint in General and Family (Life) in Sri Lanka. In short, we have redefined the way insurance is looked at.
We are currently on the lookout for the following positions in our LIFE COMPANY, to be a part of our future growth and success story.
If you believe you have the ability to fit into any one of the following profiles and have a zest to achieve beyond limitations - do apply. This may be the career opportunity you have been waiting for.
ZONAL / REGIONAL MANAGERS
We are looking for a Charismatic Leader and Professional with proven skills in Recruiting, Developing and Motivating people to perform at their peak, thereby driving business units towards achieving set objectives.
● Achieving the overall objectives for the Zone/Region in close coordination with the respective Branch Managers.
● The ideal candidate should possess good people skills & competence in developing, performing teams.
● The right candidate should have a proven track record of at least 4 – 6 years in Life Insurance Sales.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. Qualification in SLIM / CIM will be an added advantage.
● Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
● Ensuring the branch achieves the Sales Target within the stipulated time frame.
● Providing leadership to branch sales personnel by training, coaching, developing and motivating them.
● Address all customer and employee issues promptly.
● 2-3 years proven branch management experience.
● Qualification in SLIM / CIM will be an added advantage.
SALES MANAGERS / ASSISTANT SALES MANAGERS
● Achieving the given sales target within the stipulated time frame as communicated by the Branch Manager.
● Building and promoting, long-lasting customer relationships and partnering with potential clientele, thus understanding and catering to their needs.
● Full/Part qualification in Sales or Marketing from a recognized institute.
● Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in sales. (Insurance Industry experience will be an added advantage)
● Serving as ATL’s Brand Ambassador and upholding the company’s image at all times.
For further details
Head of Human Resources
Amana Takaful Life PLC (PB 5202 PQ)
660 1/1, Galle Road,