Adhyapana is a unique plan that provides comprehensive insurance cover for both you and your child. It assures you long-term protection, savings and investment to help finance your child's higher education in addition to offering a comprehensive hospitalisation cover during the term of the plan. Obtaining this plan ensures that your child is provided for, even in your absence.Download Proposal
- Flexible terms for your convenience – 10-21 years (+ 1 basis )
- Maturity age up to 70 years
- The Basic sum cover if the unforeseen occurs during the term of the plan
- Comprehensive hospitalisation for the child up to LKR100,000
- Critical Illness Cover for 23 ailments – equivalent to Basic Cover
- Additional Family Protection up to 5 times of Basic Cover
- Personal Accident Cover – up to 5 times of Basic Cover
- Waiver of unpaid instalments in the event of Permanent Total disability
- On active certificates a part withdrawal is allowed on completion of 3 years
- Life cover for spouse and child
- A choice of two funds on your investment plan
- Return on Investment is fully credited to your investment fund
- Claimable against Taxable Income
Will my child be entitled to Scholarships?
Yes, Adhyapana rewards for achievers in,
- Grade 5 Scholarship Examinations
- G.C.E Ordinary Level Examination within top 20 in District-Level rankings
- Upon entry to university
Payment Mode Discounts on Allocation Fee
- 1st to 3rd year – Yearly 2% and Half Yearly and Quarterly 1%
- 4th to 7th year – Yearly 1% and Half Yearly and Quarterly 0.5%
- After 7th year – no discount
How do I pay for my cover?
Payments can be made monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or on annual basis via cash, credit card, bank standing orders, Automatic Bill Settlement Schemes or by issuing cheques at our branches or partner banks.
Call us on 11-7-801000 or drop in at any of our branches to find out how you can start building your child's future today.
* Above benefits are subject to exclusion and other conditions.