Women are the primary caregivers in today’s society, but there are a number of health issues that pose a specific risk to them. ATL’s Crystalline policy is specially tailored for ladies, providing coverage for treatment of ailments common among ladies. From critical illnesses to the complications of aging, insure against the most pressing threats to women’s health. Now you can ensure yourself the peace of mind to be there for your loved ones as we support you through the trials of womanhood.
Ladies up to the age of 40 years are eligible for enrolment.
The age limit to qualify for benefits ranges from 18-55 for an annual premium of Rs. 5000/=
A critical illness cover up to Rs. 300,000/=
A lump sum of Rs.300, 000/= will be paid to ease the burden in the event an insured is diagnosed with any of the 36 critical illnesses covered under this policy.
Below listed are a few of the commonly known ailments
|Major Organ transplant||Cancer|
|Stroke||Major Head Trauma|
|Blindness||Severe Rheumatic Arthritis|
Hospitalisation expenses up to Rs. 100,000/=
Hospitalization also comes with a series of expenses in itself. Crystalline covers such expenses up to Rs.100,000/=. Such charges include:
- Hospitalization ward charges ( Rs.4,000/= per day up to 10 days)
- Hospital Charges (up to Rs.30,000/=)
- Specialist consultant fees ( up to Rs.5,000/=)
- Surgeons fee (up to Rs.25,000/= )
- Operating theatre charges (up to Rs.7,500/=)
- Specialist Services, charges such as X- Rays , MRI's, etc (up to Rs.15,000/=)
The policy also covers pregnancy related complications
Cosmetic reconstruction surgery up to Rs. 100,000/=
In the event of injury due to an accident, Crystalline covers cosmetic reconstruction surgery expenses up to Rs.100,000/=.
Benefit for widows up to Rs.120,000/=
On the loss of your partner, during the period of policy, Crystalline will provide a monthly payment for 3 months
- Widow with no children: Rs.20,000/= per month* 3 months
- Widow with children below 18 years: Rs.40,000/= per month* 3 months
* Above benefits are subject to exclusion and other conditions.