Low income earners are left out of the equation, when it comes to insurance, since cover for uncertainty is a luxury only afforded to the affluent. However at Amãna we believe that everyone needs cover from the unexpected in life and thus offer an affordable financial plan that satisfies the needs of the neglected. With the intention of spreading its concept of togetherness and mutual assistance Amãna Takaful Insurance provides "Navodhaya".
Navodhaya is an annually renewable Death and Living benefit cover for groups of individuals, which provides:
- Natural Death Benefit.
- Accidental Death Benefit.
- Added Funeral Expenses Cover.
- Income support during Disability.
- Educational support for student members.
- Welfare Benefits / Recreational Benefits for the entire Group.
- Group Cover from Age 1 to 65 years (Children are also covered under a Life cover for the 1st time).
- Welfare benefits/ Recreational Benefits to the entire group.
* Above benefits are subject to exclusions and other conditions.